What if I forget my Password?
If you cannot recall your Internet banking password, our system allows up to 3 attempts, after which your account will be blocked.
Part 1: At the ATM
- Visit the nearest Bank Rakyat ATM.
- At the ATM, insert your ATM card and key in your ATM PIN. The
ATM screen will display the "Please Select The Transaction"
screen. Then, select "Others".
- Select "Internet Banking T-PIN".
- Enter your preferred 6-digit Temporary Internet
T-PIN. Re-enter the number for confirmation. Memorize
this number, as it will not be printed on the ATM receipt for security
- If your registration has been successful, you will be advised to "Log On to www.irakyat.com.my to complete the registration process". If your registration attempt failed or was incomplete, please contact our Call Centre (tele-RAKYAT) at 1-300-88-12265 (local)
or 603-2117 9000 (overseas) during office hours or e-mail us. Our operating hours are Monday - Friday : 7.30am - 9.30pm
Sunday : 8.30am-5.30pm
We are closed on Saturday and Public Holidays.
Part 2: Using PC
- Proceed to a PC (Personal Computer) and visit www.irakyat.com.my.
- Click on the "Forgot Password?" link.
- At the Internet Banking UserID, please enter your UserID.
- At the "ATM Card Number" field, key in your 16-digit
- At the "PIN Number" field, enter the 6-digit
Temporary Internet T-PIN that you selected at the
- Enter your new Internet banking password, and then click “Submit”.
- Click “Continue” to proceed.